September 2020-August 2021
Calendar Submission window open from April 27 to May 18, 2020
Dear ZAGBA Family and Friends,
Thank you again for your kind support for the calendar. Please review the details carefully in regards to the submissions and calendar orders. The requests must be sent in no later than May 18, 2020. When submitting your information on Bostonzagba@gmail.com email, please place in the title of the email – calendar submission and your name.
INFORMATION ON SUBMISSIONS OF SPOTS/DATES YOU RESERVE ON THE CALENDAR:
a. Your requests for the specific dates/spots,
b. Captions for each spot if you wish
c. High resolution digital photos for each spot. Please note the quality of the photos will be poor if the photos are not at least 6-8MB in size. If the image/photo is re-submission of a prior photo, please resubmit.
d. The number of calendars you want to purchase.
2) SPREAD THE WORD: Please tell your extended friends and family about this project so that they too can participate if interested. Please forward this email to them.
3) TOPICS FOR THE SPOTS: Calendar spots in the past have been for birthdays, wedding anniversaries, in memory of loved ones, Navjote dates, special Calendar dates (Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Grandparent’s Day), recognition of places (Atash Behrams), special Zoroastrian dates (Nowruz/Navroze, Pateti). We encourage you to be creative and also use less well-known holidays, events and observances (i.e. from other countries, United Nations Day, Friendship Day, Health-related, Peace-related, History-related dates, etc.).
4) MEANT FOR ALL: Consider reserving spots for every member of your family-your children, yourselves, your parents and grandparents, your pets, siblings, nieces and nephews, cousins and extended family and friends. It is a nice reminder of every one’s special dates and a unique gift for all that are included in it or know people who are part of it.
REVIEW OF COSTS for the calendar SPOT(S) you purchase for the calendar
· Per Calendar spots/dates the costs will be $20
· For every 4 Calendar spots you buy before the, you will get the 5th Calendar spot free.
· If you have to share your spot/date with someone else, the cost will be $15 for that spot.
COST TO PURCHASE THE CALENDAR
Calendars are available for sale at $15 per Calendar, or you can buy 3 Calendars for $40. You must order your Calendar(s) in advance. The calendar(s) that have been ordered will be distributed at the Pateti event August 2020.
Please hold off on sending in any payments to ZAGBA for the Calendar spots and for the number of Calendars you order. We will let you know in a separate email when to send in your payments.
Thank you and look forward to your submission and support for the annual calendar.